Cables & Connectivity
CERNEX, INC. is an expert in state-of-the art thin-film hybrid and discrete microwave components, and sub-assemblies. The company develop and manufacture high quality thin-film hybrid gain modules, frequency multipliers, and amplifiers for the commercial and military markets.• GaAs, HEMT, PHEMT, and MMIC based Amplifiers
• Mixers, isolators, limiters, filters
• Attenuators, switches, combiners / dividers
• frequency converters
• Cables and adapters
Intelliconnect has many top-quality products cable assembly, adaptor and connector ranges. Their broad range of cable assemblies includes a variety of products from ribbon assemblies and wiring looms through to low loss cables, cryogenic cables and many more. Each is individually tested.- RF connectors, adaptors, cables and custom assemblies
- Coaxial and triaxial cables, adaptors and connectors - any custom
- Waterproof coaxial Pisces series - mated an unmated to IP68 !
- Cryogenics and non-reflective components
Maury Microwave provides Interconnect & precision calibration solutions- ColorConnect™ Precision Adapters.
- Test Essentials™ Lab Adapters.
- Microwave/RF Cable Assemblies
- VNA Calibration Kits.
- Coaxial Calibration Standards.
- Waveguide Calibration Standards
- VNA Test Port Cable Assemblies
Rogers are the world’s technology leaders in innovative solutions for power electronics, advanced foams for cushioning and protective sealing, and high-frequency printed circuit materials. Design engineers partner with Rogers to develop and deliver application where reliability, eﬃciency and performance are critical.
Rogers Advanced Connectivity Solutions include:- RO3000® High Frequency Laminates
- RO4000® High Frequency Circuit Materials
- RT/duroid® High Frequency Laminates
- TMM® Thermoset Microwave Material